Old 21-10-2004, 09:27 PM
Franz Heymann

"Martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:27:34 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"ex WGS Hamm" wrote in message

[snip]

By highly decaded I presume you mean well rotted of decayed

humous?

By well rotted of decayed humous I presume you mean well rotted

humus.
Humous is chick pea meal.

spoil sport :-)

Is it a bit breezy in your part of the world at the moment Franz?

Our unexpectedly tall 6' dahlia has survived a force 8 gale so far.

My recently acquired "mini-greenhouse" (vertical plastic frame) fell
over and spilled my whole year's worth of newly rooted cuttings. I
recovered and repotted them all, but the labels had also fallen out,
so next year I will have a lot of surprise pinks. The other plants I
could distinguish by sight.

Franz