Old 22-10-2004, 04:11 AM
SVTKate

Sounds really pretty.
Well, since we only bought this place at the beginning of this year, so far
we have not done much to the yard because I have been so busy peeling ugly
wallpaper and repainting ... you know.. that girl thing. Remodeling a couple
of the bathrooms.

So far I have gotten for the yard...
LOL.. a Husky 22hp - 48" deck lawn tractor and went back to California to
pick up our Kubota tractor. We mow and brush-hog about half of our place and
the rest is in wild woods pretty much
We have a nice big pond that we are trying to come up with some ideas on and
I am thinking that I would like to terrace down to it from the house and
maybe put a pier out over it. The problem with that is that this summer we
killed half a dozen snakes down there. It kind of took the romance out of
the whole pond thing.

We have a few Dogwoods out amongst the trees. We spent a while out by the
shop this summer thinning under some big trees. Next year maybe we will get
started on the yard. I call it that in the loosest form of definition I
possibly can get away with .

Your yard sounds pretty. I hope to make a rock garden kind of thing out here
a little at a time.

Kate

"Patrick" wrote in message
om...