Old 16-10-2004, 06:31 PM
mimus

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 15:23:42 GMT, Gary Woods
wrote:

Katra wrote:

At least they flushed, so the "science project" has some hope if I feed
them right this time.

I realize that the hanging festoons of weird shrooms in the movie "Men With
Brooms" were likely oysters.
And that it's time to call my local power company and see when they're
doing line maintenance. They're more that willing to dump truckloads of
wood chips close to where they're working. I've used them for mulch in the
past, but new horizons open...

Cheers!

I suspect you're talking about tree- trimmings here, since I don't
think anything'd do very well on used telephone or power poles or
railroad ties but _Armillariella_.

Or maybe a polypore of some kind or other.

(I wonder if it would taste like creosote? or whether anyone allergic
to creosote would notice?)

--
..sigzip*