Old 22-10-2004, 09:31 AM
Robbin

Capitol Aggregates -- they are located on 183 at Bolm road -- slightly north
of the river. Their sands are really nice as are their pea gravels. Best
thing would be to go out there and look at the different products. Stop at
the weigh station -- it's a small two story building shortly after you drive
in. They will give you directions and I'm sure can also arrange a delivery.

"Vinny" wrote in message
om...
Hi All:

I am trying to locate a store that sells sands by the bulk (truck
load) for a playground for my son's Montessori School. Anyone have
done that before ? Please share your experience...

BR,

V.