Old 22-10-2004, 09:11 AM
Jerry Hoffmeister

Hi Scott,

I've used the bombs before, not sure how much they helped but they didn't
(in my case at least) hurt the plants.

I saw your post in ABPO - where in Seattle are you? I'm in West Seattle...
Interested in the local orchid society? http://www.nwos.org/

Jerry

"Noochka One" wrote in message
. ..
Hi all,

I'm new to the group so if this question has been recently asked and
answered, please excuse me: Has anyone tried using a commercial "bug
bomb" such as Raid or Black Flag to treat insect infestations on large
numbers of plants? My collection of paphs has become infested with
mealbugs and nothing I use seems to be having any effect. Can anyone
offer any insight or suggest another method of treating these critters
in bulk?