Old 22-10-2004, 01:15 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
prologica writes:

| I've already considered:
| - Making a border with the covers etc in the centre and plant spreading
| prostrate evergreens to cover them (which would have to be pulled aside
| for infrequent access to the tank)

Why prostrate evergreens? That would still draw attention to them.
Better would be a mix of shrubs, some of which might be prostrate
and some taller. The choice would depend a lot on your soil.

I did this with Ceanothus, but am going to replace with rosemary,
as the former has got a bit too big. Thyme, winter savory etc.
are all good, too, and there are many others. Those are plants
for well-drained soils.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.