Old 22-10-2004, 07:48 PM
Bob Betts

Has anyone else had a problem connecting to the link?
I cut and pasted the url from the message below and had no problem
getting to it. If others are having a problem accessing it, I would
like to know so I can try and figure out why and fix it.

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:14:42 GMT, wrote:

Link does not work.

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:28:05 GMT,
(Bob Betts) wrote:

I have just completed an update to my orchid picture reference
database at
http://los.lon.imag.net/picref.asp

I have added an additional 7,895 references to pictures in an
additional 162 books, magazines and other documents making the total
number of references 120,212 from 1,417 documents.

Hope you find it useful.