Old 22-10-2004, 10:04 PM

I've got a dozen lillies in my pond that I grow in large plastic
containers. I had so many this year that I split the huge ryzomes and sold
about 6 potted up sections. All this and I have 10 koi, ranging from 10 to
16 inches long. I put a 2 inch layer of 'large' stones on the surface of
the soil. but large I mean no smaller than 1 inch long. It works great.

Good luck.

Fireball

"Mostyn" wrote in message
Could some one point me in the right direction.
I have 3 Lillis in my pond no fish as yet but I am going to stock with
koi,
I have been told that any plants in baskets will have to be removed as
Koicarp will decimate them.
Is this true should I take away my beautiful Lillis and all my other
plants.
or leave them in.
I was told that the ones in the bog garden would be safe.
Yours
Mostyn