Old 22-10-2004, 08:44 PM
Franz Heymann

"Kevin Walton" wrote in message
om...
Hi all

I know from a quick read that a lot of you are not keen on cordless
chainsaws for a number of different reasons, but I have to say that

in
my experience I personally feel that they do fill a valuable gap
between loppers and a Petrol / Electric chainsaw. It may be my

fault,
but I don't get on with a bow saw for anything bigger than say 2.5"
diameter, the cordless chain saw would do 2.5" with ease and cope

with
3.5".

Reciprocating electric saws are quite effective at dealing with limbs
up to 2 or 3 inches diameter and are much safer than chain saws.

[snip]

Franz