Old 23-10-2004, 02:46 AM
Mark Anderson

In article says...
The whole shit stinks. The Catholic is passing out booklets telling their
parishioners how to vote according to Christ.

Actually this is illegal. According to their non-profit, tax exempt
status, the Catholic church or any church can't campaign for any
candidate.

--
Nixon hated running for president during football season, but he did
it anyway. Nixon was a professional politician, and I despised