Old 23-10-2004, 08:08 AM
Jiann-Ming Su

On 2004-10-20, Spyder2x wrote:
Ok, Great...Thanks Brian. I do wonder though if the Metal Halide lights are
ok. The wife says she read that the k-level is too low? After I first read
your post I went down and purchased 4 175 watt MH fixtures...then I get home
and hear her news. It is a freshwater tank that I hope to plant heavily. If
that helps.

Or, try a four T12 bulb shop light and get the sunlight or plant bulbs from
Lowes or Home Depot for $6/bulb. Search for "Fluorescent Lights" at
http://www.mcmaster.com. You can get shop lights at Lowes or Home
Depot as well.