Old 23-10-2004, 08:48 AM
Anthony Pruitt

"Nicolas Steenhout" wrote in message
Hello all,

As you might know, I'm redrawing the IBC website. One of the things I
have
received some comments about over the last couple years is the name of the
section called "Knowledge Base". It's been said it's too geeky, among
other
things.

I'm open to change that, but would need to know what to switch it to. I'm
honestly running out of ideas. Need a one or two word item that would
describe the section containing a bunch of things, such as articles,
classes, dictionary, ask the doctor, etc. But doesn't contain the FAQ, or
the links, so the word "Resources" doesn't quite fit. "Library" doesn't
seem to fit either.

Anyway, would appreciate suggestions on this.

Thanks

Nic
Webmaster

How about getting really corny and calling it Branches.....for all the
branches of knowledge contained inside it ?