Old 23-10-2004, 04:30 PM
Tom

Why do you want a traitor for President?? If the Swifty's are lying about
Kerry why doesn't he take them to court and sue them for slander and
defamation of character?? I'm sure the Swifty's would love to get him in
court and have him prove that they are telling lies about him.

"escapee" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 20:46:17 -0500, Mark Anderson

opined:

In article says...
The whole shit stinks. The Catholic is passing out booklets telling

their
parishioners how to vote according to Christ.

Actually this is illegal. According to their non-profit, tax exempt
status, the Catholic church or any church can't campaign for any
candidate.

They do it in a sneaky way. They list out several things which a Catholic

must
consider when voting. Abortion, for example. They tell the parishioners

they
must not vote for anyone who is pro-choice. That is one I can think of.

There
are others which guilt them into not thinking for themselves and people

who are
ignorant, like my mother in law, will follow into the fire.

I'm off to vote for the man who will sign off on stem cell research, and
pro-choice. I'm voting for the man who will consider the world view when

acting
in an International way. I'm voting for the better of the two. I AM of

the
belief "anybody but bush," but I also truly think Kerry will make a better
president.