Old 17-10-2004, 02:42 PM
Katra

In article . net,
"Charles Newton" wrote:

"Claire Petersky" wrote in message
ink.net...
I have some older oyster mushrooms that are a little too far gone to eat.
I'd like to cultivate them. When I did a google search on the topic, I
either got instructions that were very complicated, or hits for people
selling kits.

I don't care about sure-fire methods, so having something complex is not
worth it. I need something relatively simple that has a chance of working,
as opposed to excellent chance of working.

Any suggestions or URLs you could recommend?

If you are still having trouble, email me. It ain't hard to do.

Please post your method. :-)
I'm currently trying paper culture, moving into hardwood shavings. using
salvaged tissue from the "tough" parts of the mushrooms.

Katra