Old 23-10-2004, 07:27 PM
zxcvbob

Tom wrote:
Kerry doesn't have the balls to take them to court. He knows he will
lose if he does. He has all the time in the world to take them to
court after he looses the election. If he thinks he will win he'll
need the money after Teresa kicks him in the ass. I doubt that he
will find another sugarmommy, because all the rich ones will be wise
to him.

"Cereus-validus." wrote in message
. com...

Even if Kerry does take the lying *******s to court, it will take
month before it goes to trial. That is long after the election. The
lying cowards are well aware of that and are taking advantage of
it. Kerry's war record is still far better than that awol coward
Dubya.

If Kerry sues the SwiftBoatVets, or anyone else for that matter,
regarding his Vietnam war service, his military records will be
subpoenaed and everyone will see his discharge papers from the early
70's, not just the version that was reviewed and reissued in 1978 by
order of President Carter. I suspect he *really* wants to keep those
original papers buried.

Kerry never should have made his military service the centerpiece of his
campaign, because that makes it an issue for close scrutiny. If he had
kept his mouth shut about it, everyone already knew his military service
(on the surface anyway) was better than Bush and Chaney. I doubt his
service record stands up to close scrutiny.

Best regards,
Bob