Old 23-10-2004, 06:50 PM
Charles Quinn

In article , "GA Pinhead" wrote:
Dave:

I put them on cake cooling racks in the oven, with stem on, at 180 for a
couple of hours. Or a food dehydrator as was suggested.

As far as the brown ones, cut a couple open, any mold? Toss them.

Be careful when you crush them. One of *our* favorite hab stories is when
my wife was using the food processor to flake them. Worked great!

She then put cream on her face since she forgot to do that after her shower.

It only took an hour or so for her to be able to open her eyes... She was
very careful about her hands, it was the fine powder that had settled on her
face.

Does she have long hair, have a daughter? Then have her rub a womans hair in
her eyes.

Did a demo for some friends one time, rub cayenne into my eye. Rubbed womans
hair in my eye, pain and redness went away immediately.

Doe NOT work with the hair of men.

--

Charles
The significant problems we face cannot be solved