Old 23-10-2004, 06:09 PM
Mike

But...... what? Come on, Mike - are you trying to 'come out' here?

--
Paul {Hamilton Rooney}

Not in any way shape or form, but Demon has caused me a problem by someone
who once admitted that 'he got rid of his wife' (one wonders why)

"Birds of a feather .....?"

I have in fact ended up with not one but TWO apologies from those at Demon
:-)))))

I guess now that people have learned not to cross me :-))

Mike
Married to the same one since 1957 and 4 children who show are remarkable
likeness. Brainy. Good looking, handsome, rich, confident, ......... need I
go on?

(You watch it fly now, just like pigs ;-))