Old 24-10-2004, 12:10 AM
Cereus-validus.

Calm down uncle Tom. We know you are still sore from that daily reaming you
like to get from the republican party. So you do admit that you like getting
GOP head up your butt, eh? At least you have a full time job, eh?

Too bad we homeys don't play that rough rider stuff you political masochists
like so much.

"Tom" wrote in message
Why don't you two grab ahold of your left ears with your right hand and

pull
your heads out of your asses!

"Cereus-validus." wrote in message
om...
Don't be so hard on uncle Tom. He's still reeling from getting gang

porked
by Republican rednecks and squeeling like a pig during happy hour last
night. After four years of abuse, he's gotten used to it!!!!

The fascist swifties are relatively nice to him because they only demand
oral from him. The only balls he has are in his mouth.

He's afraid if Kerry gets elected, he won't be getting any abuse anymore

and
he might miss it.

"hippy gardener" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 17:51:06 GMT, "Tom" wrote:

Kerry doesn't have the balls to take them to court. He knows he will

lose
if
he does. He has all the time in the world to take them to court

after
he
looses the election. If he thinks he will win he'll need the money

after
Teresa kicks him in the ass. I doubt that he will find another

sugarmommy,
because all the rich ones will be wise to him.

Tom your ignorant ****, perhaps your tin hat is to tight?

Swifties are stone cold liars. Do a little reading in depth, that
means beyond the headlines or bar room one liners.