Old 24-10-2004, 04:23 AM
Sean Houtman

Archimedes Plutonium wrote in
:

Symmetry doesn't occur much on the molecular level though, most
proteins are just amorphous-looking blobs. Fats and sugars are

Well I wonder if DNA drives proteins or proteins drive DNA and so
that would answer that DNA drives proteins and that proteins are
secondary to DNA.

DNA holds the codes that make the proteins, if you change the code,
the proteins change. If you change the proteins that DNA uses to
make proteins, or to replicate into new copies of DNA, you either
get nothing, or the same thing, so the DNA drives the proteins.

But I wonder about some other facts, perhaps you could enlighten
me upon. I know animals are primarily protein bodies. So if a
average animal is 70% water
and then say 20% protein. But plants have little protein. So an
average plant is say 70% water then what is the 20% analog of
protein?

Your experiments with Ash, Oak, and Hickory should tell you the
answer to that question.

snips

Well I would only remark on the diversity of life itself suggests
that some underlying root force is propelling the diversity and
that the tenets of Darwin Evolution are just so weak and time
consuming to get such huge biological diversity. In Darwin
evolution they speak of accelerated and explosive jumps of new
forms.

In compounding there would always be increasing new forms with
time.

The world is huge, and the layer of life is tiny, with Evolution,
there are plenty of ways to get new forms.

Darwin Evolution is happenstance and circumstance.

With happenstance and circumstance, great beauty arises.

Sean