Old 24-10-2004, 05:59 AM
Mike Bennett

The words that spring to my mind are "inspirational", "groundbreaking" and
"innovative". Without people such as Kimura bonsai would be static, stuck in
the past.

There's no need to go THAT far...but if his work has pushed us even one
small step along a new path then he has achieved everything he set out to
do.

Mike Bennett
http://www.bonsaiartists.co.uk