Old 24-10-2004, 06:20 AM
Alan Walker

Thanks for sharing, Mark. I envy your opportunity there.
BTW, what is JPN?
Most of us could benefit from more wiring practice! If
you are looking for opportunities for wiring practice, usually
most of us have plenty of trees needing wiring. I've certainly
never lacked opportunities for wiring, only time and motivation.
However, if everything is wired out (including secondary and
tertiary branches), then you can always practice on tree branches
cut off of large trees.
Also, check out the video on wiring produced by
Shinkikaku. It is dubbed in English and very instructional. If
you can't find it to buy, (try http://www.infoseed.com/mall/roof/
) I think it is also available to rent through the BCI
Audio/Video Library Service.
VOL.1 WIRING
.. Tools & Wire
.. Pruning & Selection of the Front
.. Wiring Trunks
.. Wiring Branches
.. Rearranging the Apex
.. Black Pine, Juniper, Maple,
.. Azalea & Zelkova
It's all about practical techniques and information on writing
that you can use right away!

Alan Walker