Old 24-10-2004, 08:44 AM
Raelene

"Loosecannon" wrote in message

"curlycook" wrote in message

I am emigrating to Perth in January 2005 and have just passed my Garden
Design exams in the UK.
Most of the plants will be new to me and I wonder if any one can give
the low down on good nurseries in Perth and the surround to contact,

preferably ones with a web site.

Cheers

Al

I just spent an afternoon trundling around some Nurseries, today, in Melville on
Leach Hwy

You might want to specify a suburb or two to give ppl an idea of where you're
going. Perth's a big place, you know, and to say either Joodalup or Mandurah
makes a biggggggggg difference.

Was going to go to Vision Splendid Gardens and nursery for a day out last
weekend as the nursery is quite nice.....so's the one at Mandurah and Bibra
Lake's Dutch Windmill. Anyhow, I took a left turn and went to Dwellingup
instead.

Raelene
xxx

---