Old 24-10-2004, 02:42 PM
Mike Lyle

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message ...
[...]
JayJay, I've taken the liberty of emailing you some detailed
instructions a friend sent me. By all means ask for clarification if
necessary. (I use OE, but it isn't always clear what you have to do,
so don't hang back.)

Once you've got it all set up, I recommend installing a little free
programme called "Quotefix": we can talk about that later.

My email's bounced, with the following from Yahoo:

Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

:
82.165.33.147 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed
rcpthosts (#5.7.1)
Giving up on 82.165.33.147.

If you'd like to email me with a working address, I'll send again.

Mike.