Old 24-10-2004, 08:58 PM
Juco

Default info on plants for growing in Turkey

Hi, I am from the uk but just bought a property in Turkey so I will only be
over there a couple of times a year and therefore can`t give dedicated
attention to any plants. I already have a few olive trees in the garden
which appear to do ok unattended, I would however like to grow a
lemon/apple/orange or whatever is possible to grow giving it will have a
lack of attention, and water.
Can anyone give me some guidelines on what will grow unattended, I know that
peppers tomatoes etc are prolific growers over there but need watering so
thats ruled out.
The temp is normally 30 c for most of summer months with july and august
having no rain at all. Most of the rain is dec to feb.

thanks