Old 24-10-2004, 10:32 PM
Peter Jason

Pigs do fly, Cereus. There're air freighted everywhere!
See what I mean?

"Cereus-validus." wrote in message
. com...
You need to know what the box really is before you can think outside it.
Otherwise, all you are saying is pointless nonsense of no value whatsoever
in the real world. You come across just as deranged and clueless as brain
damaged Archie. Sure he uses a lot of jargon but he really doesn't know

what
he is talking about.

What if Darwin got into the wayback machine and screwed Eve when Adam was
out looking for fig leaves? What if pigs could fly? So what?

"Peter Jason" wrote in message
I'ts called "thinking ouside of the box" Cereus Brutus. Can't you take

any
idea not in the text books?
'Ol Serious Invalidated becomes disphasic and disoriented when presented
with some new idea.
At least I don't smoke old cigarette butts.

"Cereus-validus." wrote in message
om...
Oh no, Peter has been smoking Archie's stash again.

When you're tripping, can you smell colors and see sounds? Just

curious,
would never do that nasty stuff myself.

"Peter Jason" wrote in message
I have a theory that birds are descended from insects, because:
1/ Insects knew how to fly already (being small, these creatures

could
take
advantage of the slightest breeze to become and remain airborne.)
2/ The avian lung is more like the insect's system, and remote from

those
of
dinosaurs/reptiles.
3/ Insects have wings already.
4/ Insects have been around longer.
5/ Insects have shorter generations allowing faster natural

selection.

"P van Rijckevorsel" wrote in message
Archimedes Plutonium schreef
So that is a nice compounding for animals. The compounding of

hair
into
that of multi-hair which ends up as becoming feathers.

*****
Right, birds and plants with compound leafs are birds of a feather
* * *

So then, since compounding is a ongoing phenomenon for both the

Plant
Kingdom as well as the Animal Kingdom that we must ask the

question
as
to what is the source of this tendency to compound within

biological
kingdoms.

*****
Energy efficiency
* * *

Darwin Evolution would spring in to say that the source for the
tendency
or proclivity to compound in Nature is due to the fact that DNA

is
itself a compound symmetry for it is not a single helix but a

double
helix.

*****
Darwin did not know about DNA and certainly had nothing to say

about
it
* * *

So life on Earth in a million years hence in the future, if it
survives
will have compounded in ways hardly imagineable to us today.

*****
Evolution moves slowly, but who knows how the influence of Man

wiil
work
out