Old 24-10-2004, 07:48 PM
ned

"Mike" wrote in message

Despite the advice already given, it might regenerate.
For a start, is your side north facing or south facing?

Our South facing is still brown and has the Ivy steadely climbing

:-))

The one regenerating, (regenerated!) is West facing :-))

OK. I think you also said that it was the younger section that was
regenerating - which is what one might expect.
I'd be inclined to have a bit of patience and see how/if the older
section recovers.
It will certainly be slower and might be patchy for a year or two.

But, going back to square one, a 'proper' gardener should have been
more helpful in suggesting what the consequences of his actions might
have been.

--
ned

http://www.bugsandweeds.co.uk