Old 25-10-2004, 04:23 AM
SVTKate

The snakes were cottonmouths. Had to go.
There are other snakes here, but they will eat the frogs, so that's ok with
me.

I would love to see some photos of your yard if you ahve any posted
anywhere.
Here's a picture of my "Puddle"
http://www.kizthiz.com/puddle.jpg
and one of the back part of our place Trees, field and all, it's all ours to
work with.
http://www.kizthiz.com/backpano.jpg

It's going to be fun!

Kate