Old 25-10-2004, 11:00 AM
David Hill

Juco wrote ".....Hi, I am from the uk but just bought a property in
Turkey so I will only be over there a couple of times a year and therefore
can`t give dedicated attention to any plants. I already have a few olive
trees in the garden which appear to do ok unattended, I would however like
to grow a
lemon/apple/orange or whatever is possible to grow giving it will have a
lack of attention, and water.
Can anyone give me some guidelines on what will grow unattended, I know that
peppers tomatoes etc are prolific growers over there but need watering so
that's ruled out. ....."

Best thing to do is to look and see what others around you are growing. The
soil and aspect can be so variable that what may grow a few miles from you
wont do for you, and what may grow on one side of a hill may not grow on the
other.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries