Old 25-10-2004, 09:41 AM
Jane Ransom

In article , mcloone
writes
Hi,
moved into my house about 1 yr ago. Our neighbours have a high
leylandii hedge.

You see, if you had come here and mentioned this problem *before* you
had agreed to buy the house . . . . . you would never have bought it!!!
See a leylandii hedge and steer well clear would have been the
overwhelming advice you would have been given ((((((((((((
Unless, of course, it was yours so that you could have cut it down

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.