Old 25-10-2004, 04:52 PM
escapee

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:18:30 GMT, "Cereus-validus."
opined:

They are not basing it on anything other than trying to fabricate something
bad to say about a democrat war hero. They aught to be ashamed of
themselves.

Anyway you look at it, Kerry's war record is far superior to nonexistent one
of that awol inept dopehead Dubya.

There is no contest at all.

One of the problems is that, many people listen to Rush and regardless what Rush
says, they take it as truth. Rush can pull it right out of his ass ("Franken")
and people think it's truth. Never mind actually checking the facts.

I hope you're right and I hope people vote for Kerry not only by a small margin,
but a complete landslide.