Old 26-10-2004, 02:04 AM
Witchy Mama Witchy Mama is offline
Registered User

Location: Brisbane, Australia
Default Carrot update

well I have heaps of the grassy things that I originally posted about coming up but I also noticed another plant growing, it has two leaves that a thicker and more rounded and the stem is a deep red colour, there are quite a few of them in there, so I am totally lost lol, anyway, I have taken more pictures (in the first photo the grassy stuff I originally asked about has a yellow "circle" around it and the new red stemed thing has a red "circle"...

http://home.ripway.com/2004-9/169110/carrot2.gif
http://home.ripway.com/2004-9/169110/carrot3.gif