Old 26-10-2004, 12:32 AM
Travis

Greg Miller wrote:

I've got some kind of pine tree in front of my house, which shades the
light into my dining room. It's basically a huge Christmas, very thick
and bushy, and about 15 ft tall and almost as wide.

I want to reduce it to a manageable size (maybe in half). If I take
such drastic measures, and reduce the tree to the woody framework,
will I have any foliage at all next year?

Conifers do not like such drastic pruning. If there is a Plant
Amnesty chapter in your town they may help find a new home for your tree.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington