Old 26-10-2004, 01:04 AM
dalecochoy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Theo"
Subject: [IBC] TRUE greatness

but she (lisa) opened the way she was the first to have the idea and
the guts to make it real

What a courageous woman!!
and,
cute too! :)

And,
Heck, lets face it and be truthfull here,
Being a cute young girl helps in any nationality's group run by old men!

:)

she's cute indeed.. it is a plus.. would she be ugly maybe her art
should be better or worse ?

I'm sure she wouldn't have any trouble getting a display into any

national
convention here in the USA. We like cute girls too! :)

you are growling ...
do you have something against nice japanese gals?:-D
I find the idea of her bonsai's remarkable but I would not buy them
...... but her ..... it is another story :-D

I'm not sure, but, I think you just made my point??
Dale

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++