Old 26-10-2004, 01:39 AM
HA HA Budys Here

From: "Benign Vanilla"

"Mark and Kim Smith" wrote in message
Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:

I can become king, but the sword is guarded by fierce killer turtles.

What can I do?

" Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis
for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a
mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony."

"Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some
watery tart threw a sword at you! I mean, if I went around sayin' I was an
emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'
d put me away!" -Monty Pyton, More from the same scene.

BV.

Ahhh... now we see the violence inherent in the system!