Old 26-10-2004, 10:28 PM
zxcvbob

Anonny Moose wrote:
"IntarsiaCo" wrote in message

http://www.nationalreview.com/kudlow/kudlow200410260846.asp

Kerry, Viet Cong and Osama, indeed

Now there's a good source of unbiased news. Not. National Review is a
magazine and book publisher focusing on international and political news and
opinion from a conservative viewpoint.

karen

That was an unusually good article for Larry Kudlow. Of course it's
biased. If you want unbiased, read _US News and World Report_. Boring.

A couple of thoughts that I've stolen from I-dont-remember-where that
kind of sum up Bush and Kerry:

1) Bush has a plan, and Kerry has a plan to have a plan.
2) Bush was born on third base and thinks he hit a triple.

Best regards,
Bob

P.S. John Edwards, and to a lesser extent Dick Chaney, scare me more
than Kerry or Bush. President Chaney is scary; President Edwards is
terrifying.