Old 26-10-2004, 07:18 PM
Archimedes Plutonium

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 18:25:07 +0100 Stewart Robert Hinsley wrote:

In article , Muhammar
writes
Dear Archimedes,

try some Aconita plant on yourself - the leaves, the potato-like
roots, any part of it if you like.

It is a beautiful decorative plant. It will provide you with a
definitive answer to your questions.

Don't try this - Aconitum (sic) is one of the deadlier plants.

Suggesting the consumption of Aconitum (Wolfsbane), even in jest, is at
best irresponsible - not only is it possible that AP might take the
proposal at face value, but so might some innocent browsing a newsgroup
archive in the future. I recommend you cancel the post, and contact
Google to have it removed from their archive.

Archimedes Plutonium wrote in message news:417B61EE.394367

I suspect there is not a single plant seed or leaf when eaten can kill a
person. I guess that these plant poisons have to be taken in quantity
such as the Yew berry in order to kill a person. So has any scientist
made a precise data sheet on poisons?

--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Good post Stewart! I had a hidden agenda in starting this thread. I want to get to
the issue of Plant to Animal Duality which should surface in poisons. So far a
discussion revolves around the poisoning of animals by plants. But the reverse
question of the poisoning of plants by animals is seldom if ever made an issue of.
And if Plant Kingdom is the dual compliment of Animal Kingdom then poisoning would
be part of that larger picture.

And I should also add the warning about my past actions. When I sample something of
a plant that is unknown to me if it tastes at all bitter or acrid or unpallatable I
immediately spit it out and consider it poisonous. Also is something is colorful or
"white" is signs that it is likely poisonous.

I had a motive of posting this thread in the manner in which I did and of sampling
the Eounymus seed in that I wanted to brew up a discussion of poisonous plants to
animals first and then set down the big question. If Plant Kingdom is complimentary
dual to Animal Kingdom then their poisons to one another should be of a pattern that
is far different from the pattern expected of Darwin-Evolution.

I am aware of Darwinian Evolution of poison of animals to animals such as the
salamander to gartersnakes in the Pacific Northwest.

But if Animals are duals to Plants then overall there should be a different pattern
to poisoning of one to another. Because if they are Complimentary Duals then there
should not exist any poison of one kingdom to the compliment dual kingdom that is a
knock them out and kill with a small quantity.

So what is the worst that animals can do to plants in terms of poisoning? The worst
that I can think of is that some plants cannot take urination such as dogs.
In fact I can not think of anything else wherein some animal poisons a plant.

So if that is true that a few Plants have a poison that poisons animals but wherein
the poisoning is a rare occurence and the reverse where there are "no animals" able
to poison plants suggests the Quantum Dual Compliment theory of Plant Kingdom the
dual of Animal Kingdom is more correct than the Darwin Theory.

It makes more sense on the broader scheme in that if these kingdoms are duals to one
another then they do not want to poison one another.

But if Darwin Evolution theory was correct then the plant kingdom would have created
a highly toxic poison to alot of animals and the animals would have created highly
toxic poisons to alot of plants.

It is the reverse analysis of animals poisoning plants that has seldom if ever be
given a deep analysis.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies