Old 26-10-2004, 08:26 PM
annet planten

ospam (Lyn Rennick) schreef:

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a rose called BamBam? Or Brian? I know there is
one called Brian Rix, but I wanted one called Brian.

If anyone knows of any roses with names like:

Snuggles, Snugglebuns, My Baby, Monk, Alexander, Honeyplum, Harley (or Harley
Davidson), Blushing Babe, First Love, Remember Me and anything to do with
motorbikes,

Harley
Class: Hybrid Musk.
aka: LENpaga
Paganini (Hybrid Musk, Lens, 1989)
Breeding: Bred in Belgium (1989) by LENS.
Introduced in Belgium (1989) by Louis Lens N.V./Pépinières Louis Lens
SA.

Bloom: Medium red blooms. Mild fragrance. 4 to 11 petals. Average
diameter 1.25". Small, single bloom form. Repeats its bloom again
later in the season.

Lens, the breeder, is
www.lens-roses.com

dag, Annet