Old 27-10-2004, 12:15 AM
Wishy13764

Default C. Myrtles in containers brought indoors

They are showing their beautiful Fall colors and soon all the leaves would
drop. I have to bring them indoors after that, because on coming winter would
kill them, even insulated. My question is, once they are indoors, and leaves
dropped, should I water them from time to time until spring, or just ignore
them? My one outside in the ground usually takes care of itself, with the
periodic snow and rain periods and lasted me all these years, but obviously the
containers ( doing this for the first time ) are another story.