Old 27-10-2004, 12:13 AM
ned

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...

big, big snip

But leylandii? The
queries over its management on this group are continuous

......... as are queries over ponds, compost heaps, best mower, etc.

and for good and obvious reasons. (Sascha says)
Every time I drive past a house in this neighbourhood I'm
made aware of this. For years this was a well-maintained hedge

which acted
both as a privacy screen and as a windbreak. The man of the house

is now
very ill and the hedge is going untrimmed.........

...................... lack of maintenance!
Cease to maintain any garden and it will degenerate.
What would an unmaintained beech hedge grow into?
........ Don't tell me. A ginormous beautiful beech hedge?
;-) 'Course you're not prejudiced. ;-)

--
ned

http://www.bugsandweeds.co.uk