Old 20-10-2004, 06:05 PM
Anil Kaushik

Hi Everybody

Enough observations and opinions have been posted on this forum regarding LS
application. Can I dare say that I never liked the artificial appearence it
renders to the wood. Instead if systemic anti fungal paste is applied and
after drying, is brushed off with a nylon bursh, it looks better and
protects the wood from fungi. The other alternative is transparent and
colourless wood paint/warnish (diluted with thinner) that besides preserving
the wood, gives matte-finish gloss and at the same time enhances the natural
colour and grain of the wood!

Anil Kaushik
Bonsai Club (India)
Chandigarh "The City Beautiful"