Old 20-10-2004, 07:00 PM
Steve

Randy Given wrote:
A minute later he guessed that Cleveland was located on Lake Michigan,
proving that he doesn't know everything. :-)

He has gotten many similar ones wrong. People think he is superhuman,
but he is not. He is merely operating under a new set of rules which
are certainly to be changed when he loses. I have seen stronger
players in the past. Alas, they were limited to five days.

I feel the same way. Dropping the 5 day limit has certainly turned out
to be a mistake. After 5 or 10 wins, he got so comfortable being there
and had gotten so good at the timing required to ring in, knowing more
than him was no longer enough to win.
I suppose you have heard the rumors that game 75 is his last. I searched
online to confirm that, but found nothing that was very convincing.
We'll see in a few weeks.

Steve