Old 20-10-2004, 04:48 PM
wendy7

Thanks bunches, my bioinformatician internet news group friend!
It was worth the look what distruction!
So sad for Bill, he has his work cut out.
Speaking of, we have
had rain here for 3 nights in sunny, dry S.Calif. but gales were
blowing last night, sounded like plastic corrugated sheets have
come loose, wind howling, raining now & have to go check on my
babies.

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Rob Halgren wrote:
wendy7 wrote:

Yes I have the version 6.0, service pack2 on an XP?
Rob, I noticed that when I clicked on the "Hurrican" link this is
what was the-
http://www.orchidislandorchids.com/Hurricane

I tried adding /html, but nada,nill,nix,nothing,zilch,zero?
I so badly want to see the hurrican pics?

Why yes, I am a bioinformatician... This should work. I haven't
checked them all, but the first one does.

http://www.orchidislandorchids.com/Images/Thumb16.jpg
http://www.orchidislandorchids.com/Images/Thumb22.jpg
http://www.orchidislandorchids.com/I...Thumb%2015.jpg
http://www.orchidislandorchids.com/I...Thumb%2021.jpg