Old 20-10-2004, 04:53 AM
Bob Walsh

Rob,

I have one of those left from when I built homes. When they shut off there
is usually some fuel that hits the nose cone and gives off a noxious fume.
If the heater is in too small a space this happens too often and the fumes
build up. Kerosene burns the cleanest and gives off the least fumes.

The other thing to be careful of is that they will burn up all the oxygen.
If you start feeling at all dizzy get to fresh air fast!

Been there, done that!

Bob

I did buy a 'turbo' heater
early last week. It is like a jet engine - burns kerosene, diesel, fuel
oil, fingers... Whatever you throw at it at 115k BTU. Not bad as a

backup.

Some day soon I hope to hang the heaters, and get the propane
installed. Tried to do that last weekend, but I didn't have enough
bodies (those heaters are heavy!).

Al, can he borrow a wench or two???

Can I get a beer wench to go along with the heater wench?

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )