Old 22-10-2004, 12:07 PM
db

Default Perfect climate for growing and living...Ideas?

I'm thinking of relocating and have always dreamed of living somewhere
where I can grow roses without tons of black spot, mildew, etc. I
currently live in the Pacific NW, and while it's beautiful here, I'd
love to live in a moderate to warm climate where I can have outdoor
rooms to entertain in, and grow old fashioned flowers, vegetables,
etc. However, I'm not a big fan of extremely hot weather, so I'm
stymied. To make it even more difficult, I have always lived near
fresh or salt water and can't imagine not being near a major waterway
or ocean. So, with all that difficult criteria, any ideas where I
should be researching? Thanks for any of your thoughts! db