Old 22-10-2004, 09:26 PM
Rob Halgren

Default web hosting recommendations?

Anybody have a favorite web hosting service? I need to be able to run
perl and/or PHP, and access to a database would be nice... I can get
all of that through Michigan State, but they charge more than an arm and
a leg. I don't think they have taken a look at the market lately.

Yes, I have root access to at least 5 web servers at work, but this is a
'non-work' sort of thing - I don't think they would approve of hosting
littlefrogfarm.com Not that I've asked...

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )