Old 27-10-2004, 06:44 PM
Angela Angela is offline
Registered User

Location: Brighton
Smile seaside gale-force windproof red plants!

Hi!

I live in a seaside flat where we get gale-force winds. So far I've had great success with African Daisies (Osteospemums)...but that's about it. I have a outdoor balcony that is very exposed to the salty gale-force winds and would love to grow some red flowering or red foliaged plants that can withstand these conditions with a minimum of maintenance (asking a lot I know!). So if anyone has any suggestions that would be great!

Thanks,
Angela