Old 27-10-2004, 05:54 PM
Ribo

"AM" wrote in message
"Emmi H." wrote in message

*spits*

I just caught our four month old Pixie-Bob kitten in the bathroom
licking our toothbrushes.

Ew.

emmi.

i have been looking to buy a pixie-bob for some time now.

i like them.

do you have any you would like to sell/part with?

whit

Not nearly as disgusting as the time I caught our Basset Hound gorging
on 'Kittie-Roca' from the kittie litter box, though.

Developing....

--
-
Emmi H.

"He has all of the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
- Winston Churchill

Thanks for sharing.

What is the most embarassing thing YOU have ever eaten?

AM
"Oneness is not achieved through conformity or subordination, but
through the full expression of everyone's unique piece of the puzzle."
--AM