Old 27-10-2004, 06:50 PM
paghat

Reuters reports "Bush voted Movie Villain of the Year" by a Total Film
poll. Bush won out over evil atomic scientist Doctor Octopus from
Spider-Man 2, fellow Texan Leatherface from the remake of The Texas
Chainsaw Massacre, Golem in Lord of the Rings III, & Elle Driver (Daryl
Hannah's the eyepatch assassin in Kill Bill II).

"The overwhelming response of our readers voting Bush top villain just
goes to show how frightening people found him in Fahrenheit 9/11," Total
Film's editor Matt Mueller told Reuters. "He was absolutely terrifying in
that film. The infamous scene where he's informed about the Twin Towers
attack while visiting a school, & sits there absolutely paralysed, is
enough to strike fear into anyone's heart."

About 10,000 people voted in the poll. All winners will be seen in the
upcomping issue of Total Film magazine on the stands November 4.

Original story:
http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsPackageArticle.jhtml?type=entertainmentNews&st oryID=610550&section=news

This could well turn out to be Bush's only big win for 2004.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"