Old 28-10-2004, 04:41 AM
Sean Houtman

Archimedes Plutonium wrote in
:

But if Animals are duals to Plants then overall there should be a
different pattern to poisoning of one to another. Because if they
are Complimentary Duals then there should not exist any poison of
one kingdom to the compliment dual kingdom that is a knock them
out and kill with a small quantity.

So what is the worst that animals can do to plants in terms of
poisoning? The worst that I can think of is that some plants
cannot take urination such as dogs. In fact I can not think of
anything else wherein some animal poisons a plant.

So if that is true that a few Plants have a poison that poisons
animals but wherein the poisoning is a rare occurence and the
reverse where there are "no animals" able to poison plants
suggests the Quantum Dual Compliment theory of Plant Kingdom the
dual of Animal Kingdom is more correct than the Darwin Theory.

It makes more sense on the broader scheme in that if these
kingdoms are duals to one another then they do not want to poison
one another.

But if Darwin Evolution theory was correct then the plant kingdom
would have created a highly toxic poison to alot of animals and
the animals would have created highly toxic poisons to alot of
plants.

It is the reverse analysis of animals poisoning plants that has
seldom if ever be given a deep analysis.

There are a number of cases of an animal producing some chemical
substance that is deleterious to a plant. Many galls are formed by
an insect or other arthropod producing some toxin that the plant
deals with by growing tissue around it, thereby protecting and
feeding the buggie. Some plants can inhibit the growth of their
neighbors by a chemical attack, but you are looking for animals that
kill plants by doing something other than eating them.

I have not heard of any substance that an animal produces that tends
to produce death in the plant. Since most plants don't hunt down and
eat animals, there isn't any real advantage for animals to produce a
poison that will kill a plant.

Sean