Old 22-10-2004, 10:44 AM
Ray

I have used both Knox-Out (microencapsulated diazinon) and microencapsulated
Orthene bombs. I am not convinced that they are as effective as a good
soaking with spray. It seems logical though, as it's easier to apply a
spray under leaf surfaces...

..
"wendy7" wrote in message
There is an aerosol bomb insecticide for use in greenhouses but
I lost the info. I know it was from somebody in our group & the cans
were very expensive & had to buy in bulk?
Hoping who ever it was reads this.

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Noochka One wrote:
Hi all,

I'm new to the group so if this question has been recently asked and
answered, please excuse me: Has anyone tried using a commercial "bug
bomb" such as Raid or Black Flag to treat insect infestations on large
numbers of plants? My collection of paphs has become infested with
mealbugs and nothing I use seems to be having any effect. Can anyone
offer any insight or suggest another method of treating these critters
in bulk?